The project is a multi-tab terminal services (RDP) client that is very simple yet powerful (That’s a standard line in marketing brochures for utilities).
- Intuitive and simple UI.
- Manage all your connections in a single location.
- Allows you to define a group of connections, so you can easily connect to multiple sessions in a click.
- Grab Input – when you click inside a terminal window, all input is automatically redirected to that terminal, so key like ALT+TAB and the “Windows” key work as expected. Click anywhere outside the terminal window to return the control to the host (If you’re a VMWare user – you know how this feature works).
- Supports command line parameters to directly open a connection when it starts.
- Supports a Full Screen mode where the terminal window gets all the screen but moving the mouse to the upper part of the screen still shows the tabs toolbar.
- More to come soon..
Download it here: